- $395.00Honeycomb Chair, Kartell ItalyHoneycomb is a light and easy-to-use versatile folding chair. It has an aluminum frame, while its backrest and seat are made of transparent or mass-tinted polycarbonate.
The refinement of the structured texturing, divided into hexagonal honeycomb modules, not only gives this chair the aesthetics of three-dimensional decoration, but also functionality, lightness, and superb ergonomics.
Perfect for outdoors and small spaces, the folding Honeycomb chair is just 7 cm wide when folded. Learn More
- $790.00Hi-Cut Chair (2 pieces), Kartell ItalyHi-Cut is a chair offering perfect ergonomic seating combining flexibility and solidity, while the changing vertical stripes on the structure of the top add an attractive play of light and reflections.
Available in many color combinations. Learn More
- $710.00Thalya Chair (2 pieces), Kartell ItalyThalya has rounded edges, hollow legs, and a unique "reticular" pattern along with the seat and backrest.
Its subtle graphics give Thalya’s minimal and elegant shape movement and highlights, amplifying its ethereal charm. Learn More
- $660.00Ami Ami Chair (2pieces), Kartell ItalyInspired by how pattern and texture interweave in a fabric, the Ami Ami chair (its name in Japanese literally means "to weave") was born of the designer's wish to reproduce one of the stylistic icons typical of his country - weaving.
The simple squared-off lines contrast with the richness of the weaving, and this is achieved on the inner and outer surfaces through a complex industrial process that recreates the motif using a single mold. Learn More
- $730.00Frilly Chair (2 pieces), Kartell ItalyThe wavy effect covering the entire structure gives this chair a light and soft look, like pleated fabric, for a sensual, fun and feminine optical effect. Learn More
- $870.00Papyrus Chair (2 pieces), Kartell ItalyPapyrus is a remake of the archetypal antique rush chair, from a time when chair structures were decisive and strong.
This chair combines a translucent support with a slender vertical pebbling, running along the entire outside of the rounded backrest, with its soft and snug lines. Learn More
- $950.00One More Please Stool (2 pieces), Kartell ItalyOne more and One more please are the stools of the family "Ghost", available in two different heights - 65 cm and 75 cm, and with two different backrests - oval or squared, agile, practical, colorful, and strong enough to cope with every domestic or contract use. Learn More
- $950.00One More Stool (2 pieces), Kartell ItalyOne more and One more please are the stools of the family "Ghost", available in two different heights - 65 cm and 75 cm, and with two different backrests - oval or squared, agile, practical, colorful, and strong enough to cope with every domestic or contract use. Learn More
- $365.00La Marie Chair (2 pieces), Kartell ItalyThe first completely transparent chair in the world, made of polycarbonate in a single mold.
Marie combines light and impalpable image with essential design and an exceptionally strong structure.
A genial pairing developed as the result of meticulous technological research into the material. Learn More
- $550.00Piuma Chair, Kartell ItalyPiuma is one of the most revolutionary and daring products in the evolution of technologies and materials used by Kartell.
This is the first time that a material containing carbon fiber has been injection molded.
The seat has a minimum thickness of a few millimeters (2 mm at most), resulting in an ultralight chair (just 2.2 kg).
Piuma is very light and very thin, but also incredibly strong, flexible, and suitable for outdoor use. Learn More
- $640.00Masters Chair (2 pieces), Kartell ItalyThe Masters chair is a clear tribute to three symbol-chairs, reworked and reinterpreted by Starck’s creative genius.
The unmistakable silhouettes of Arne Jacobsen’s “Serie 7”, Eero Saarinen’s “Tulip Armchair” and Charles Eames’ “Eiffel Chair” entwine in a sinuous hybrid, creating a fusion of original and attractive styles.
Light, practical and stackable, Masters can also be used outdoors.
Also available in metallic finishes which convey an extra special effect. Learn More
- $490.00Generic C Chair (2 pieces), Kartell ItalyGeneric C, the chair designed for bars, restaurants, and entertainment venues, with essential but functionally designed backrest and armrests. Learn More