- $870.00Papyrus Chair (2 pieces), Kartell ItalyPapyrus is a remake of the archetypal antique rush chair, from a time when chair structures were decisive and strong.
This chair combines a translucent support with a slender vertical pebbling, running along the entire outside of the rounded backrest, with its soft and snug lines. Learn More
- $950.00One More Please Stool (2 pieces), Kartell ItalyOne more and One more please are the stools of the family "Ghost", available in two different heights - 65 cm and 75 cm, and with two different backrests - oval or squared, agile, practical, colourful and strong enough to cope with every domestic or contract use. Learn More
- $950.00One More Stool (2 pieces), Kartell ItalyOne more and One more please are the stools of the family "Ghost", available in two different heights - 65 cm and 75 cm, and with two different backrests - oval or squared, agile, practical, colourful and strong enough to cope with every domestic or contract use. Learn More
- $730.00La Marie Chair (2 pieces), Kartell ItalyThe first completely transparent chair in the world, made of polycarbonate in a single mould.
Marie combines a light and impalpable image with essential design and an exceptionally strong structure.
A genial pairing developed as the result of meticulous technological research into the material. Learn More
- $550.00Piuma Chair, Kartell ItalyPiuma is one of the most revolutionary and daring products in the evolution of technologies and materials used by Kartell.
This is the first time that a material containing carbon fibre has been injection moulded.
The seat has a minimum thickness of a few millimetres (2 mm at most) resulting in an ultralight chair (just 2.2 kg).
Piuma is very light and very thin, but also incredibly strong, flexible and suitable for outdoor use. Learn More
- $640.00Masters Chair (2 pieces), Kartell ItalyThe Masters chair is a clear tribute to three symbol-chairs, reworked and reinterpreted by Starck’s creative genius.
The unmistakable silhouettes of Arne Jacobsen’s “Serie 7”, Eero Saarinen’s “Tulip Armchair” and Charles Eames’ “Eiffel Chair” entwine in a sinuous hybrid, creating a fusion of original and attractive styles.
Light, practical and stackable, Masters can also be used outdoors.
Also available in metallic finishes which convey and extra special effect. Learn More
- $670.00Venice Chair (2 pieces), Kartell ItalyA tribute to the city of Venice in a dining chair that can also be used in the living room, which combines classic lines and comfort, thanks to the style of its shape, created by reinterpreting the mood of the most classic chairs of the historical Venetian cafes.
Venice is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. Learn More
- $1,295.00Bubble Club Sofa, Kartell ItalyBubble Club is the industrial sofa in which rotational moulding technology has enabled Kartell to mass produce.
A large two-seater sofa, characterised by the soft line of the armrests which contrast with the more rational line of the backrest; an essential silhouette, reminiscent of “grandma's sofa”.
Bubble Club joins the armchair and occasional table, made in the same finishes and colours, to become a real family, an "industrial lounge" for furnishing a garden, a poolside or a terrace. Learn More