- $161.00Battery Lamp, Kartell ItalyBattery is a compact table lamp innovatively characterised by the fact that it is 100% rechargeable thanks to a simple electric plug, with up to eight hours of battery life.Designed by FERRUCCIO LAVIANI. This makes it easy to move, ideal for temporary contract set-ups, for use in café or outdoor restaurants. Learn More
- $435.00Kabuki Ceiling Lamp, Kartell ItalyThe Kabuki lamp is injection moulded. Designed by FERRUCCIO LAVIANI. The technology used makes it possible to crate a woven structure similar to lace with a unique perforated surface through which the light is diffused. Available in indoor and outdoor versions. Learn More
- $877.00Kabuki Floor Lamp, Kartell ItalyThe Kabuki floor lamp is injection moulded. Designed by FERRUCCIO LAVIANI. The technology used makes it possible to crate a woven structure similar to lace with a unique perforated surface through which the light is diffused. Available in indoor and outdoor versions. Learn More
- $759.00Cara Armchair, Kartell ItalyIn Cara armchair, classically rigorous lines surround a comfortable seat. Designed by PHILIPPE STARCK & SERGIO SCHITO. The perfect combination of formalism and technological innovation, for an original product with an industrial vibe that extends Kartell's range of soft furnishings. Learn More
- $598.00Audrey Chair (2 pieces), Kartell ItalyAudrey is a versatile and contemporary chair which because of its simple, clean lines obtained through a special die-casting process is composed of only two parts and made without welding. It is multifunctional and adaptable to all uses - indoor, outdoor, the home, office and contract - with its wonderfully rich range of combinations both hard and soft. Audrey comes in either the chair or the armchair (with arms) version. Designed by PIERO LISSONI.
Please call us for more info. Learn More
- $456.00Lizz Chair (2 pieces), Kartell ItalyA light, essential and rigorous chair. Its square line is designed by Piero Lissoni, with a wide seat and a wide, low backrest. Created for use around tables, it was born in a range of both gloss and matt colours. The particularity of the material used makes it resistant to collisions, scratches and atmospheric agents. Designed by PIERO LISSONI & CARLO TAMBORINI Learn More
- $258.00Charles Ghost Stool (2 pieces), Kartell ItalyDesigned by PHILIPPE STARCK. Charles Ghost is the stool that mirrors the shape of traditional 19th century seats. The line of the leg is rounded and slightly curled, an icon of the classic stool. It is available in three different heights: from the stool for occasional, informal seat.
More colors available. Learn More
- $359.00Be Bop Chair, Kartell ItalyA chair that combines several expressions in a single vocabulary, tracing the lines of the most traditional carved African stools and merging them with the American design of the golden years, echoing the concept of curved multilayer plywood. Learn More