High ceilings always sound like a positive feature to any home, but it can be a challenge to fill out a bare wall. Warm up any space with a bookshelf by Cattelan Italia, such as the Nuvola Bookcase which give a sense of floating shelves or add an architectural detail like the Shanghai Bookcase by Alivar, Italy. With its simple form yet dramatic angles, your room will suddenly transform. Display favorite books or a collection of items that mean something to you. Your home should be a reflection of your life.
- $611.00Trap Bookcase, Cattelan ItaliaUnique and geometrically inspired, Trap bookcase by Cattelan Italia is sure to fetch you a ton of compliments. The funky silhouette features trapezoid-shaped cut-outs on the frame, with the same shaped shelves below each one for an eye-catching touch. Not only is this structure aesthetically pleasing but very secure and durable as well, holding books and pieces of decor with ease. Thanks to the use of the best quality materials and excellent craftsmanship, it is sustainable for years to come. Manufactured in Italy with incredible attention to detail and designed by Studio Kronos, the Trap bookcase is an ideal addition to any room of the house. Choose between different metal finishes to customize the product to your liking.
Bookcase in titanium (GFM11) or bronze (GFM18) embossed lacquered steel. Wall anchorage is necessary. Learn More
- $1,345.00Latitude Bookcase, Cattelan Italia
Design: Ono Design
There's no better way to keep your belongings organized and on display in style than with the lovely Latitude bookcase by Cattelan Italia. The structure features various sized shelves in three rows or columns, creating an asymmetrical pattern for a bold touch. With vertical and horizontal versions available, you can create versatile visual effects, depending on your tastes. Each compartment is spacious and sturdy, holding many books, memorabilia, and decor easily. Thanks to the timeless design, it fits in well with an array of Cattelan furniture, including sideboards, coffee tables, sofas, armchairs, and more. Manufactured in Italy to ensure quality, Latitude bookcase is available in wall-anchored and freestanding with base plate versions. The structure comes in different metal finishes to create a truly custom look.
Bookcase in titanium (GFM11) or bronze (GFM18) embossed lacquered steel, each unit can be set up side by side or stackable. Wall anchorage is necessary if the optional ballast is not fixed. Learn More
- Tratto Bookcase, Alivar ItalyShow More...
TRATTO is composed of various cabinets with drawers or shutter doors that can be combined to create tailor-made solutions. This versatile and flexible line of accessories meets all types of needs, thanks to its functionality and pure style, which lets it adapt to all kinds of spaces. The TRATTO system’s most sophisticated version has walnut or heat-treated oak finishes with hide covered drawers and doors, while for a more contemporary style, customers can choose the glossy or matt lacquered option. The TRATTO system is available in many dimensions so it can be combined in a variety of ways. Learn More
- Boulevard Bookcase, Gamma Arredamenti ItalyShow More...Modern designer bookcase with leather trim and glass shelves with leather strap mounts.
Boulevard - is the embodiment of a minimalist style with a touch of sophistication. The modular wall bookcase consists of a wooden frame covered with leather and glass shelves (darkened or transparent) on chromed metal brackets and leather lined straps. Boulevard is an elegant piece of furniture.
Please email us for more info. Learn More
- $1,044.00Fifty Bookcase, Cattelan Italia
Design: Luigi Trenti
Fifty modular bookcase is one with an original and urban modern design that makes a statement in the home. Designed by Luigi Trenti for Cattelan Italia, the bookcase features a combination of vertical and horizontal elements to create a maze-like structure. It is the perfect place to display a personal library, as well as beautiful pieces of decor. Thanks to the use of only the best materials, it is sustainable for years to come. Manufactured in Italy to ensure quality, Fifty bookcase is a wall-mounted modular contraption made of wood in various finishes. Designed by Luigi Trenti for Cattelan Italia, the bookcase is a must-have product.
Modular wall bookcase in bronze (GF15) or white (GF71) lacquered embossed wood. Supplied with joints for upside/down hooking. Learn More
- Diadem Bookcase, Cantori ItalyShow More...Diadema design bookcase in iron. The load-bearing structure, with recessed mounting, is made with metal rods and is available in the gold, copper, brass or black sepia finish. The shaped shelves are made with metallic iron finish. The Diadema bookcase is available in different heights in order to reach the ceiling; it is also perfect to stand alone to divide a modern open space. Learn More
- Macao Bookcase, Cantori ItalyShow More...Macao wall bookcase in iron, marble and wood. The load-bearing structure is in metal with square section and coated bronze finish. The shelves are available in black ash wood or Italian walnut, glass and marble with drawers that can be pulled out fully. The shelves are fitted together creating geometric and reflected-light effects thanks to the different precious materials used. It is also perfect as a partition wall inside an open space, thanks to its linear, modular structure. Learn More
- Hong Kong Bookcase, Cantori ItalyShow More...Hong Kong modular self-supporting bookcase. The base and the load-bearing side panels are made in plywood with ash wood veneering. Each module can be customised with a wooden shelf, which can be used as a shelf or as a decoration, or with container cubes with lift-up doors which can be placed as desired and make the unit always unique. The structural elements are not concealed, but actually stand out and become the stylistic feature of the composition, creating the distinctive character of the post-industrial design. Wood and aluminium are actively combined to give continuity to the modular structure, where the individual components seamlessly become a part of the whole. The Hong Kong bookcase can also be used as a partition wall. The series of apertures designed on the back panel creates light effects which mark and enhance the structure. Learn More