The food at a dinner party can be divine but not at the sacrifice of comfortable seating. At IL Décor we focus on combining art with function. The showroom is located in Boston’s Back Bay. Our models allow you to sit in comfort and style. Choose between dining room chairs in multiples of finishes. From wood to metals and everything in between, your perfect dining room chairs are here.
- $932.00Inari Dining Chair, Pianca ItalyInspired by one of Kyoto’s most important sacred places, the Inari family of furniture is closely linked to the Fushimi series, sharing the same conceptual roots and main characteristics of form and style. Symmetry, lightness, a tylishness in its details and cleanliness of line make Inari a series marked by elegant, pared-back forms. The meticulous woodworking of the ash, which is milled and turned, creates an extraordinary continuity between the surfaces both to the touch and to the eye, highlighting the old-fashioned craftsmanship that has gone into its making. All edges are rounded and, with the sinuousness of its joints, there are no sharp disconnects between the base and upper structure. Both products offer plenty of scope for customization
Different colors and finishes available as a special order Learn More
- Miami Chair, Cantori ItalyShow More...Soft, enveloping shape for the Miami chair which blends traditional craftsmanship with a pleasingly contemporary design, underlined by the glossy metal feet.
The upholstery features an exclusive kind of construction with the exterior of the backrest in leather and the interior and seat in fabric.
Designer: Maurizio Manzoni Learn More
- $740.00Lizz Chair (2 pieces), Kartell ItalyA light, essential and rigorous chair. Its square line is designed by Piero Lissoni, with a wide seat and a wide, low backrest. Created for use around tables, it was born in a range of both gloss and matt colours. The particularity of the material used makes it resistant to collisions, scratches and atmospheric agents. Designed by PIERO LISSONI & CARLO TAMBORINI Learn More
- $420.00Charles Ghost Stool (2 pieces), Kartell ItalyDesigned by PHILIPPE STARCK. Charles Ghost is the stool that mirrors the shape of traditional 19th century seats. The line of the leg is rounded and slightly curled, an icon of the classic stool. It is available in three different heights: from the stool for occasional, informal seat.
More colors available. Learn More
- $325.00Ami Ami Chair, Kartell ItalyInspired by the way pattern and texture interweave in a fabric, the Ami Ami chair (its name in Japanese literally means "to weave"), was born of designer's wish to reproduce one of the stylistic icons typical of his country - weaving.
The simple squared off lines contrast with the richness of the weaving and this is achieved on the inner and outer surfaces through a complex industrial process which recreates the motif using a single mould. Learn More
- Miss Lily Dining Chair, Sitia ItalyShow More...
Skilful quilted upholstery is represented at best if combined with an essential shape: Miss Lily expresses inspiration, reasoned imagination reported to contemporary contract needs. Sophisticated upholsteries create a new luxury image without ever stand above its essential design.
Features: Four legs steel base Available without or with buttons Learn More
- $330.00Liù S M TS Chair, Midj Italy
Stakable chair with four leg frame in chrome or lacquered steel. Shell in Restylon®, wood or upholstered in leather, eco-leather, fabric or custom's fabric. Restylon®/steel version suitable for outdoor use. Stackable up to 4 units.
The price may vary depending on the type of cover. Learn More
- $1,205.00Mademoiselle Kraviz Chair, Kartell ItalyLenny Kravitz and his Kravitz Design team interpret the Mademoiselle armchair in three versions which perfectly reflect the spirit of the American superstar and combine the haute couture elegance of the chair with the wild, rock mood of the fabrics chosen. Learn More