Bar and Counter Stools
- $420.00Charles Ghost Stool (2 pieces), Kartell ItalyDesigned by PHILIPPE STARCK. Charles Ghost is the stool that mirrors the shape of traditional 19th century seats. The line of the leg is rounded and slightly curled, an icon of the classic stool. It is available in three different heights: from the stool for occasional, informal seat.
More colors available. Learn More
- $760.00Spoon Stool, Kartell ItalyAn original stool with a shape as elastic in appearance as it is in function.
The innovation of Spoon consists mainly in attaching the seat to a central support with a specially reinforced curve to guarantee flexibility and comfort.
Furthermore, thanks to a sophisticated design solution, the gas lift pump adjusts the height to between 56 and 76 cm and is perfectly inserted into the stem.
In the same ingenious fashion, the handle which regulates the mechanism is perfectly concealed inside the seat. Learn More
- $510.00Masters Stool, Kartell ItalyIn the stool version of the Masters chair, the legs lengthen and the seat becomes more compact, but the unmistakable graphic style of the structure, created by interweaving the silhouettes of three iconic chairs, remains the same. Ideal for both domestic and contract use, the Masters Stool also lives perfectly outdoors. Learn More
- Divino Bar Stool, Cantori ItalyShow More...Divino solid wooden bar stool with steel base. The satin-finished stainless steel frame is laser-cut, curved and shaped. The solid oak seat is lathed and coated with a protective clear varnish. Two heights available: 80 e 72 cm. Learn More
- Miss Uncovered Backrest Stool, Cantori ItalyShow More...Miss, modern bar stool with steel framework and naked-backrest. The laser-cut steel plate framework is curved, brushed and polished by hand and has wire feed welds and TIG welds. The electroplating finishing of the base is available in gold, brass, bronze, black nikel, copper or iron with metallic finish. The seat, in shaped foam-padded wood, is upholstered in fabric, leather or customer-provided fabric. The upholstery is removable. A simple and clean style for a modern reinterpretation of a classical item of design. Learn More
- Aurora Padded Stool, Cantori ItalyShow More...Aurora, modern padded dining or bar stool with steel framework. The steel legs, cone-shaped using cold bending process, are available in gold and metallic iron finishing. Seat and backrest, in shaped and curved wood, are padded with dual-density foam and are provided with tailor-made upholstery in fabric, velvet, leather or customer-provided fabric. The upholstery is non-removable. Learn More
- Aurora Bar Stool, Cantori ItalyShow More...Aurora, modern design “Windsor” stool with steel framework and padded seat. The barred back is assembled with internal stay rods. The framework is available in a choice of finishing such as gold and brass, or iron with metallic finish. The seat, in shaped and curved wood, is padded with dual-density foam and has tailor-made upholstery in fabric, velvet, leather or customer-provided fabric. The upholstery is non-removable. A unique design for a chair with a vintage look. Learn More
- Bastide Bar Stool, Reflex ItalyShow More...Bar stool with wooden structure in shiny lacquered finish. Padded seat and back with upholstery in fabric, velvet or leather. Available with or without back or with back and arms. Optional tourning mechanism. Collections: BASTIDE, REFLEX - GLAMOUR Materials: Wood, Fabric, Leather, Velvet Designer: Andree Putman Learn More
- Sit Bar Stool, Reflex ItalyShow More...Bar stool with wooden legs in matt or shiny lacquered finish or in same colour as the leather or in Canaletto walnut. Back in satin titanium or brass finishing or in shiny chrome or black-nickel finish. Upholstery available in fabric, velvet or leather. Collections: SIT PININFARINA, PININFARINA HOME DESIGN Materials: Metal, Wood, Fabric, Leather, Velvet Designer: Pininfarina Learn More