Area Rugs

Desc

Items 1-12 of 190

View as Grid List
per page
  1. CS/7255 Connect Rugs, Calligaris Italy
    $1,444.50
    CS/7255 Connect Rugs, Calligaris Italy
    Connect is a machine-woven rug that has made use of biotechnology and the fermentation of maize glucose. This process enables us to replace up to 37% of oil in fiber production. As for the remaining 63%, recycled PET bottles have been used to produce polyester. Furthermore, the rug has been enhanced with Nanoloc spill-protection technology for quick and easy cleanup that will keep this item looking beautifully stylish. Striking a perfect balance between fine design and sustainability.
    Please call us for more info.
    Special order only. Learn More
    Show More...
  2. Carpet 2354 F5, Kartell Italy
    $1,395.00
    Carpet 2354 F5, Kartell Italy
    The Kartell Carpet collection consists of four different models of propylene-backed polyamide rugs. All patterns are digitally printed. Learn More
    Show More...
  3. Carpet 2352 F3, Kartell Italy
    $1,395.00
    Carpet 2352 F3, Kartell Italy
    The Kartell Carpet collection consists of four different models of propylene-backed polyamide rugs. All patterns are digitally printed. Learn More
    Show More...
  4. Carpet 2350F1, Kartell Italy
    $1,395.00
    Carpet 2350F1, Kartell Italy
    The Kartell Carpet collection consists of four different models of propylene-backed polyamide rugs. All patterns are digitally printed. Learn More
    Show More...
  5. Carpet 2351F2, Kartell Italy
    $1,395.00
    Carpet 2351F2, Kartell Italy
    The Kartell Carpet collection consists of four different models of propylene-backed polyamide rugs. All patterns are digitally printed. Learn More
    Show More...
  6. Novecento Rug, Prianera Italy
    Novecento Rug, Prianera Italy
    Composition: 100% New Zealand Wool
    Backing: Cotton - Polyester Canvas
    Please email us for more info. Learn More
    Show More...
  7. OP 01-OP 02 Rug, Prianera Italy
    OP 01-OP 02 Rug, Prianera Italy

    Composition: 100% New Zealand Wool
    Backing: Cotton - Polyester Canvas
    Please email us for more info. Learn More
    Show More...
  8. Erica Rug, Prianera Italy
    Erica Rug, Prianera Italy
    The creativity and the project liberty of designers that work with Prianera find a precious completion in the technical planning of R&D department, where nothing is left to chance, every single model is developed considering parameters and measures that are the result of a long experience. The modularity and dimensions of various models, chairs and components are the guarantee of absolute comfort.
    Please email us for more info. Learn More
    Show More...
  9. Disegno Rug, Prianera Italy
    Disegno Rug, Prianera Italy
    The creativity and the project liberty of designers that work with Prianera find a precious completion in the technical planning of R&D department, where nothing is left to chance, every single model is developed considering parameters and measures that are the result of a long experience. The modularity and dimensions of various models, chairs and components are the guarantee of absolute comfort.
    Please email us for more info. Learn More
    Show More...
  10. Setoro Rug, Prianera Italy
    Setoro Rug, Prianera Italy
    The creativity and the project liberty of designers that work with Prianera find a precious completion in the technical planning of R&D department, where nothing is left to chance, every single model is developed considering parameters and measures that are the result of a long experience. The modularity and dimensions of various models, chairs and components are the guarantee of absolute comfort.
    Please email us for more info. Learn More
    Show More...
  11. Marek Rug, Cattelan Italia
    $1,595.00
    Marek Rug, Cattelan Italia

    No modern home is complete without the classic Marek rug. The rectangular structure fits in well in a living area, tieing together all of the furniture in the room. With a textured striped pattern, it adds a playful use of geometry for a bold touch. Thanks to the wool and viscose composition, it feels soft to the touch and feels comfortable against your feet. The contrasting colors stand out against one another for an eye-catching element. Incredible attention to detail and quality construction ensure quality for years to come. Manufactured in Italy with only the best materials, Marek rug is designed by STC Studio for Cattelan Italia. Two sizes are available to accommodate individual needs and preferences.
    Rug made in wool with viscose relief design. Learn More
    Show More...
Desc

Items 1-12 of 190

View as Grid List
per page
To Top